Rules for Cross Cryo
There are three rounds in the game.
- The game is played on a grid that's 3 squares by 3 squares.
- You are X, your friend is O. Players take turns putting their marks in empty squares.
- The first player to get 3 of his/her marks in a row (up, down, across, or diagonally) will get one point.
- When all 9 squares are full and no one can fill perfact 3, the game is over.
- The player who got high score will be the winner.
- If both the players are having equal score, the game ends with draw.
- The player those who won the game will get first chance in to the next round. For that highlighter is used to notify.
I'm Roshni Patel, Front end developer.I love to take little tricky task in devlopment. I enjoy turning complex problems into simple, beautiful and attractive interface designs.
I'm Divyesh Patel, Web & App developer. I want to make things that make a difference. With every line of code, i strive to make the web a beautiful place.
As a general rule, this application does not collect Personal Information about you when you visit the site. You can generally visit the site without revealing Personal Information, unless you choose to provide such information.
Site Visit data
This Application records your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes -your server’s address; the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .in, etc.); the type of browser you use; the date and time you access the site; the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site.
We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
Your email address will only be recorded if you choose to send a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed, without your consent.
Collection of Personal Information
If you are asked for any other Personal Information you will be informed how it will be used if you choose to give it. If at any time you believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify the webmaster through the contact us page.
Note: The use of the term "Personal Information" in this privacy statement refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
Terms & Conditions
This Application is designed, developed and maintained by Shinnerweb Technologies.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this application, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
- Under no circumstances will Shinnerweb Technologies be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this application.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- The information posted on this application could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government/private organisations. Shinnerweb Technologies is providing these links and pointers solely for information and convenience of the visitors. When you select a link to an outside application, you are leaving the Shinnerweb Technologies application and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside application.
- Shinnerweb Technologies, does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- Shinnerweb Technologies, cannot authorise the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked applications. Users are advised to request such authorization from the owner of the linked application.